Candida fungus is one of the potentially dangerous organisms. Candida develops on the skin, can occur infection. Different types of bacteria and fungi live and grow on human skin. When they start to breed uncontrollably. Some may cause infections. An infection may occur if Candida develops on the skin. This condition is known as Candida skin infection.
Candida skin infection, often causes red, itchy rash forms, most often in the folds of the skin. The main sign of Candida skin infection is the multiple swelling that has appeared on the body, which burst and form a single spot of scarlet color with white bloom. The affected surface, smooth and shiny, with a damp sheen, accompanied by a strong itching or burning. The symptoms are often annoying, they can usually be treated with improved hygienic and antifungal creams or powders. The rash can spread to other areas of the body.
- Diabetes and other endocrine diseases
- Obesity and other manifestations of impaired metabolism
- Reduction of immune functions immune deficiency
- Increased sweating
- Skin maceration
- Immunity violations
- Corticosteroid treatment
- Prolonged and excessively aggressive antibiotic therapy.
Depending on the location of lesions, the diseases are divided into the following types:
- Candidiasis of large folds-candidiasis affects the skin areas in the groin area, between the buttocks, in the armpits, in the lower part of the chest.
- Candidiasis of the oral cavity – manifested in the corners of the mouth in the form of redness of the skin and white plaque, causing dryness and cracks.
- Lip fungus-causes cracks and lip peeling. The disease affects the lower lip, causing swelling.
- Candida stomitis – White patches with curd in the tongue and mucous membrane of the mouth, accompanied by severe pain. It is mostly found in newborns and in young children. On the mucous membrane of the mouth (cheeks, tongue, sky, gums) appear multiple white point attacks. The Grow raids and merges, forming white films of various sizes and forms. First, the films are easily removed with a tampon. Films get brown color, densely connected with a mucous membrane and poorly or at all are not removed.
- Interfinger erosion – People who are constantly in contact with water (during cleaning, cooking, washing) often get sick. Redness of the skin area between the middle and ring fingers.
- Near-nail panariations. Infection affects the area of the near-nail rollers-in these places appear swelling, of which is secreted by the Gina.
- Candidiasis Nails. Develops on the surface of the nail plate. At its base, and then and on all surface there are brown, brown stains, the transverse wavy grooves are formed, the nail plate becomes thinner, crumbles, sometimes thickens and deformed, easily exfoliate.
- Candidiasis of Palms is the appearance of small bubbles on the entire surface of the palms.
- Candidiasis soles of the feet-on the soles of feet formed bubbles and red spots, accompanied by itching and peeling.
- Candida follicle-The defeat of the fungus hair follicle. Develops in the area of armpits, in the area of risk is a beard and moustache.
- Candidiasis of smooth skin – skin areas on the nose, cheeks, near the neck and behind the ears are affected.
- Candida nipples. Often occurs during lactation. The skin around the nipple peels off, cracks are formed with white bloom.
- Chronic candidiasis is the most severe form of disease. Candida skin infection affects almost all areas on the body, mucous membranes, near-nail rollers and in the folds of the skin. In recent years, this pathology occurs more often due to the wider use of prolonged antibiotics, especially in the introduction of intravenous, long-term intravenous procedures.
Treatment of Candida skin is carried out with antifungal ointments (Nizorol, Dermazol, ketone, Ketozorol, Mykozolone, Klotrimazol). They are applied to the skin, in the majority of cases the attending physician complements the systemic impact on the fungus. Prescribes the reception of anti-fungal drugs inside. such as Diflucan.