What is the danger of candidiasis of the throat and how to treat it
- Causes of disease
- Symptoms of Candida throat
- Characteristics of the disease
- Than the dangerous candidiasis of the throat
- Treatment as well as folk methods
- Preventive measures
Candida throat is a dangerous disease of the mucous membrane, which appears as a result of excessive reproduction in the oral cavity of Candida fungus, the cause of the process is the weakening of immunity.
Groups of risk of pathology: small children, elderly, and also now disease diagnose also at youth.
Thrush in the throat can lead to unpleasant complications, so it is not recommended to prolong the treatment.
Causes of the disease
As previously mentioned the reason for the reduction of immunity against the background of various diseases: diabetes, influenza, tuberculosis, HIV or avitaminosis. There are a number of factors that lead to the emergence of yeast infection:
- Unsupervised antibiotic treatment. Antibacterial drugs kill, as well as harmful and useful bacteria, provoke dysbacteriosis in the intestine and can become proliferators of fungus.
- Hormonal failure. During pregnancy or menopause, in adolescence, in rare cases with possible problems with the endocrine system. In addition, candidiasis of the throat may be manifested due to the use of hormonal contraceptives.
- 3.contact with infected person. The fungus in the throat can spread with a kiss, through towels or dishes, during sexual intercourse. And also infection of the baby from the mother at childbirth.
- 4.wrong Diet. Candidiasis of the throat can sometimes be found in people who tend to eat foods with high carbohydrate and sugar content.
- Presence of infection in the oral cavity.
- Neglect of personal hygiene.
- Regular stress, fatigue and lack of sleep.
- Burn the mouth.
Infants due to non-formed immunity, aged 0 to 2 years are susceptible to infection and the development of the virus, a severe case of treatment is Candida angina.
Symptoms of candida throat
The risk of candidiasis throat in the ability to spread to other areas of the mouth and esophagus. Often, the yeast infection spreads to the larynx, the sky, the tongue, the mucous membrane and the back side of the tongue, cheeks.
Symptoms of the disease:
- Redness in the throat.
- Slight increase in body temperature.
- Periodic discomfort during swallowing.
- 4.burning in the throat.
- The osiplity in his voice, his partial loss.
- Dry cough.
- Smelly smell from the pharynx.
- Curd plaque on problem areas.
- Shortness of breath.
- 1Cork on the Glandah.
- 1Loss of appetite, strong weakness.
Symptoms can worsen when used in acidic or spicy dishes, hot food and carbonated beverages.
Candidiasis pharynx, which simultaneously manifested several symptoms, you need to immediately heal, otherwise problematic tissues will be infected with other harmful bacteria.
It will be important to consult a doctor and conduct an examination of the body. Only by results of tests the doctor can make the final diagnosis.
With the view of not very dangerous throat candidiasis can be complicated by another, more serious infection, because of the loose and inflamed form of the skin may appear: hyperemia gland, swelling of the larynx, increased bleeding, the appearance of pus on the mucous membranes and increase Area of defeat.
Peculiarities of the disease
Often, the infection is a fungal lesion not only pharynx, but also the oral cavity. Candidiasis of the throat can be supplemented with the following manifestations:
- Stomitis – the oral cavity is affected.
- Glossite-Inflamed tongue.
- Haylit-The disease occurs on the lip.
- Laryngitis-inflamed larynx.
Thrush, depending on the degree of defeat, is deep or superficial, in the aftermath without proper treatment of inflammation is subdivided into acute or chronic.
All types of thrush need to be treated in a timely manner to prevent it from escalating into a chronic form.
What is the danger of candidiasis throat
It is not necessary to treat the problem lightly. The neglected form of thrush can provoke the process of dying out of the affected areas of the mucous membrane, resulting in painful ulcers.
If the micro-ulcers penetrate the harmful bacteria, then again there will be an inflammation, threatening abscess.
You must remember! Candidiasis of the throat can go to other parts of the respiratory system. In the case when the person is sharply reduced immunity, the emergence of generalized type of candidiasis and extensive sepsis.
This form of pathology is dangerous, so the patient needs hospitalization. If the necessary measures are not taken in time, the person can die.
Treatment of throat infection
The scheme of therapy of Thrush is selected by the specialist after the patient's examination data will be in his hands. Treatment of candida in the throat should stop the spread of bacteria and increase immunity.
In the first stages of treatment for external infection physicians designate the use of antifungal cream or ointments. And only in the light form of pathology.
Chronic candidiasis to treat in a similar way is impossible, here in the matter of entering complex antifungal drugs.
Complex therapy In this case will be the best solution for high efficiency, take tablets or syrups, gargle with antiseptics.
Doctors prefer to combine symptomatic treatment with systemic therapy. Such treatment helps to restore the body. To cope with thrush in the nasal pharynx can antifungal pills or injections.
Antibiotics are prescribed in the running stages and bacterial infection. This prevents the occurrence of complications of candidiasis-pyelonephritis or Perikardita.
A healthy microflora is needed in the intestine. This is not likely in the treatment of antibiotics, unfortunately. So to fight with dysbacteriosis, it is necessary to take polyvitamnye preparations.
Self-medication In this case is prohibited, so you do not need to ignore the visit to a specialist. Only the doctor knows what to treat candidiasis of the throat.
Folk methods in candidiasis, popular
Some experts recommend to their patients to combine medical therapy with the use of traditional medicine. Healing extracts and infusions well fight with fungus and can remove candidiasis in the ball. Treatment should be done only after the final diagnosis is made.
Most often the following folk remedies are used in thrush:
- 1.gargle with sage, chamomile, calendula and oak bark. For the same purposes it is possible to use tea tree oil or soda diluted with water.
- Rub the wings of the nose Sea Buckthorn oil or slime of flax seeds, insist of St. John's Wort, juniper, onion, garlic or wormwood.
- 3.perform inhalations with essential oils of eucalyptus or fir.
Folk medicine helps to quickly and painlessly cure candidiasis in the throat, the treatment of which is better not to prolong, so as not to have unpleasant complications.
The main preventive task-to eliminate all the causes and factors that provoke the development of fungus. In addition, you should follow a few simple rules:
- Restricting contact with a sick person.
- Use of separate utensils and other household appliances.
- Exclusion from the diet of fatty dishes, baking and carbohydrate food. Give preference to protein products and vegetables. Diet at Candida throat is considered an additional method of treatment of the disease.
- More often to ventilate housing.
- Regularly walk outdoors.
- Avoid stress and negative emotions.
- Exercise and temper.
It is necessary to remember that thrush is an unpleasant and dangerous disease of infectious nature. To prevent the spread of fungus on the liver and heart should be in a timely approach to the medical institution and start treatment candidiasis.